Our savings account is a good way to earn interest on your money.
- Initial deposit required to open account - $50.00
- No monthly maintenance fee unless more than 3 withdrawals are made during the month
- ATM cards are available
- Free online and telephone banking
- Interest will be compounded semiannually and will be credited to your account semiannually
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day of deposit
- A per item fee of $1.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of three during a statement cycle.
Certificate of Deposit
We offer 30-day to 3-year fixed-rate certificates of deposit.
- Initial deposit required to open a CD - $1,000.00
- No monthly maintenance fee imposed
- Interest will be compounded monthly unless you elect to receive the interest periodically
- Interest will be credited to your account monthly
- If you close your account before interest is credited you will receive the accrued interest
- The interest rate is fixed until the first maturity of the Certificate of Deposit
- You have 10 calendar days after the maturity to withdraw funds without penalty
- This account will automatically renew at maturity
- We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the principal before the maturity date. The fee imposed will equal 1 month’s interest.
^return to top